Ali Pierre
I gotta ask though, what was with the robot get up? Looked a little homemade Halloween. The glow stick addition grabbed attention from the crowd, but I'm not sure that's the grown and sexy look you wanna go for as an R&B dude.
Robot
Sebastian, (Tim's younger brother and ghostwriter for some time) came on next with a surprise appearance by Petey Pablo. Dude's gotten big! Sebastian
Timbaland killed the game with some elaborate light and screen set ups, especially for a limited stage like Gothic's, it was a quality presentation. Half way through his set he left the stage to "go tot the bar" and came back for a sloppy second half. Don't get me wrong, it was still better than it coulda been with a less talented/charismatic act, but the rest of the show felt very off track. Everything he said was melodic- no joke, he didn't address the crowd once without "singing" his statement. Looked something like the end of a fun house party where someone passes the mic to the drunkest guy in the cypher and encourages him to beat box and just act a fool.Timbaland
(swoll!)
I wish he had come with some more old school joints, but that Shockvalue (1 and 2) is enough to keep it live.
In the end I would give the show a B average. The ladies were dancing and the guys were bobbing their heads from what I could see.
-Now Ya Know




8 comments:
Well I think your right about Timbaland but Ali Pierre is a star and the robot costume was really cool. He is on his way to becoming a pop icon in Denver. He is the only one doing pop top 40 in the scene. You have gave him a little better review.
I agree. I think Ali Pierre is going to be the next one out of Denver in due time. The robot costume was awsome. Very Creative.
Timbaland Sucked. I came to see Ali Pierre and he put in work. Does anyone know when he's singing next?
Sounds like you didn't enjoy yourself at all.
That Robot costume was the shit. For someone local Ali Pierre is really good. Catchy Beats , very nice songwriting and explosive sound. I'm a fan. Let's not even talk about Timbaland. Ffffffff(fart) in a bag and sniff it.
First of all Ali Pierre does not need more work to get out of Denver. He has alot of connects in the industry as a songwriter and he works every hot club in Denver like it's 1st grade. The robot shit was off the chain and Timbo was Timbo. He is a producer first not a singer.
It's to bad you didn't know.
Very honest review Marissa! And that's why we love you. It appears that Ali has quite the following. Welcome to the blog, friends!
Mad Love,
Nicole Cormier
I LOVE U Ali Pierre.
Post a Comment